“Large Enough to Provide – Small Enough to Care”
- We are a vibrant community based on the values and teachings of Jesus
- We are committed to social justice and making a positive impact on the local and globalised world in which we live
- We seek to build confidence and promote life long learning
- We aim to build a strong sense of community with a family spirit that involves children, parents/carers and each member of our school staff, and our Parish Priest.
- We believe in the Catholic Church and want our school community to reflect the values of Jesus, such as compassion, forgiveness, honesty, justice and equality.
- We hope to foster a sense of holistic learning relevant to today’s world that is vibrant and challenging, which recognises and values individual learning needs, strengths and styles.
- We will ensure that our school facilities are environmentally attractive and that we respect and maintain adequate resources for good learning and healthy living.
- St. Charles Borromeo School, through regular open communication and commitment to our vision, will truly be a school for Christian living and ongoing learning for each member of the school community.