The Parents and Friends Association (P&F) is a body of parents/carers who voluntarily work in partnership with staff to enhance the lives of our students. The P&F offer an opportunity for parents and carers to gather and become involved in the life of the school, providing opportunities for the development of community spirit among the staff and parent body.
The Parents and Friends Association provide support for the school in areas such as:
• Social functions for the school community
• Uniform requirements
• Fundraising for projects and resources that are not otherwise financed.
Although activities and events vary from year to year, some of the things organised by the P&F in the past have included:
• Class Representatives (Parent Rep from each class)
• Devonshire tea for The Biggest Morning Tea
• Footy Day including sausage sizzle
• Mothers’ and Fathers’ Day stalls
• Providing light refreshments for special events (e.g. Open Day and Prep Orientation)
• School disco
• School movie night
• St. Charles Borromeo Feast Day activities
• St. Charles Art Show
• Trivia night
The P&F meet once a month in the school Conference Room. The details of date and time are advertised in the school newsletter.
We invite families to join us and encourage all parents/carers in our community to become actively involved with the P&F.
New members are always welcome to any P&F meeting. Membership is open to parents and guardians of students attending the school, parents of past students, past students, members of the school staff and any friend of the school. Please feel free to bring along babies and toddlers too!
If you think you have some ideas or special skills you think may be helpful but cannot attend the meetings, please contact an Association member anyway because we would love to include your ideas!
Please contact us at email@example.com, for information regarding membership, feedback or suggestions.